- Reduced price
The Pista GP is the revolutionary new top of the range model. Developed in collaboration with Valentino Rossi and other riders from the World Championship Series, the Pista GP sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is the benchmark for professional race helmets.
The carbon fibre shell and the EPS internal components were optimised using FEM techniques (Finite Elements Analysis) to obtain an extremely high performance helmet in terms of size, light weight and protection. The result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ECE standards and that weighs just 1275 g (refers to MS size in the ECE 2205 version).
The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the rider's head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the Pista GP boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability. Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger meaning a 15° improvement in vision which obviously enhances the active safety factor.
The fit of the Pista GP was developed using “Human Engineering” whereby the design starts from the surfaces in contact with the wearer's head. The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to match the contours of the rider's head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch-free. The Lycra® and Shalimar® sanitized internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads. The combination of these solutions, which are covered by three separate patents, make the Pista GP fit the different cranial shapes as never before.
- Shell: Carbon fiber
- N° of shells: 4 shell sizes
- ECE 2205, AS/NZS, JIS, ECE/DOT
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra® lining and shalimar fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Ventilation system: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Air intakes with protective metal frames and meshes are in the “always open” position . Plastic covers
- Visor mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Visor front micro-lock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Race flat, Class 1 optical standards, non scratch and anti-fog visor(4 layers) whit wide field of vision suitable for tear off strips
- Retention system: Double D
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Sizes XS - S - MS - ML - L - XL - XXL